I’ve recently decided to freeze myself to -273℃. My friends think I’ll die, but I’ll be 0K.
Sex Positivity is Rape Culture in Disguise (via ninjabikeslut)
what sex-repulse aces have literally been trying to say since forever
See, to actually fight rape culture you need to say “Sex is always optional. You are never obligated to have sex.” You must always be concerned with consent, and that means you must accept that the answer may very well always be no.
1. Go for a run, clear your mind, and inhale the beauty around you.
2. Take showers. Long showers. Sing and dance, because no one is in control of your happiness except for you.
3. Get dressed. Actually get dressed and make yourself feel presentable- you haven’t changed out of your pajamas in days, they need washed anyway.
4. Don’t wear make up every day- take the time to discover that you’re beautiful without it.
5. Take your time getting dressed. Dance around your room and take a picture of the sunrise if you must. Life’s too short not to.
6. There’s no such thing as too much tea.
7. Take every opportunity to soak in the sun that’s flooding in through the windows.
8. Don’t spend as much time on Twitter and Facebook. People on there are just as unhappy and negative as you once were- nothing they have to say requires your attention.
9. Don’t continue to look at the social media accounts of those who have hurt you or caused you pain. You’ve been bitter for far too long and you’ll never be able to truly live and truly be happy unless you LEAVE THE PAST IN THE PAST.
10. Lie on your floor. Spend time with God. You’re nothing without him- give all of your burdens to him, for he alone can heal all of your scars.
11. Learning really is good. I promise.
12. For so long, my writing was sad. Write about the good things that happened and the people in your life that make it worthwhile.
13. Sleep is never a bad thing- it heals all sorts of sadness. Get plenty of it, so that- even if you don’t feel like fighting through another day, you’ll be strong enough. It will get easier with time.
14. Hug the people that mean the most to you more and smile often. Try not to be so negative all the time- you take the best things in your life for granted far too often. The won’t be around forever.
15. Life goes on, and I really can’t say this enough. Things ALWAYS get good before they get bad again.